BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 22 April 2011

JEALOUSY conquered me :(

you`ll never know my feeling when you text and hang out with other girls .

you told me " we are just friends , not more than that " .

 she held your hand and you don`t have the guts to let it go ?

tell me darling , HOW AM I GONNA TRUST YOU ?

hanging out with other girls , held hands together , and you said " we are just friend " ? KISS MY ASS DUDE .

you know every single thing that she`s doing included bathing , eating and even sleeping .

whose your girl ? ME OR HER ? 

and CHRISTIE ,

don`t you have a life ? he`s my boy . GET YOUR ASS OFF . 

I know you`re older than me , but who cares ?

just live you own life bitch . find other guys . don`t mess with mine .

ONCE A BITCH , ALWAYS A BITCH . 

stop sending him a message , or you`ll end up rotten in hell .

kthxbai .

0 comments: